   foo:space instead of xml:space?

  • From: Mike Brown <mbrown@corp.webb.net>
  • To: "'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:30:39 -0600

Michael Kay brought up an interesting point on the XSL-List today.
Hope he doesn't mind me asking on his behalf. I'm curious to know
the answer, too.

Should applications only recognize xml:space as xml:space, or would
it be correct to also recognize foo:space, if the foo prefix is
bound to 'http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace'?

   - Mike
Mike J. Brown, software engineer at         My XML/XSL resources:
webb.net in Denver, Colorado, USA           http://www.skew.org/xml/