   Re: Mapping XHTML to XLink via Architectural Forms

  • From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:58:06 -0500

At 03:33 PM 10/31/00 -0500, Daniel Barclay wrote:
>> Architectural Forms would be ...
>
>Is there any clear, simple explanation of what Architectural Forms
>are out there?  (Whatever I've encountered so far hasn't been clear
>enough to click.)

My favorite explanation of them is in the end of David Megginson's
_Structuring XML Documents_ (Prentice-Hall: 0136422993, 1998).

He also has a good deal of information about them, along with a simple
processor, at:
http://www.megginson.com/XAF/index.html

Simon St.Laurent
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML