   RE: Dangers of De Facto (WAS RE: Dangers of Subsetting?)

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: Ken North <ken_north@compuserve.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:54:34 -0600

Best to all participating.  I think if all goes
well, this meeting could be a watershed similar
to what the Dexter meetings were to hypermedia.
At the best, the issues of coordinating standards
processes with technology incubation will out.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h