   RE: Extreme Programming goes mainstream?

  • From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>
  • To: Alistair MacDonald <AlistairMacDonald@economist.com>,xml-dev@lists.xml.org, sam_hunting@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:11:35 -0600

I note that someone else has also rediscovered
the fractal paradigm for business models of
decision making which markup can be used to
support admirably and we have discussed
over the years here and on comptextsgml.

http://www.economist.co.uk/science/displayStory.cfm?Story_id=442862&CFID=560
623&CFTOKEN=30168849

The Sencorp VP may want to take a drive
across town to see Bruce Schoolfield at
GEAE and ask about the work GE did on that
ten years ago.

The article on Ted Nelson as the babbage of
the web was great.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.