   RE: Extreme Programming goes mainstream?

  • From: Didier PH Martin <martind@netfolder.com>
  • To: Edd Dumbill <edd@usefulinc.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:18:36 -0500

Hi Edd,

Edd, said:
On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 06:56:19AM -0800, Sam Hunting wrote:
> > Not sure how relevant the XP article is to XML the XML list
> Just that several very experienced Markup Technologists, whose opinions
> I have come to respect, use the XP method in their XML (and SGML) work.

Edd said:
I'm trying to gather some experiences for an article on Extreme
Programming and XML/Web Development.  If anybody has any, I'd be very
interested to hear from them.

Didier replies:
We do Edd, and more particularly in the context of writing style sheets to
convert data models encoded in XML into rendering languages like WML, XHTML,
VoiceXML, SVG. And I should say I am quite happy with the results so far.

cheers
Didier PH Martin
Email: martind@netfolder.com
Conferences: xml devcon 2000 (http://www.xmldevcon2000.com)