   Re: Begging the Question (the novel)

  • From: Sean McGrath <sean@digitome.com>
  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:40:16 +0000

At 06:04 PM 12/30/2000 -0800, Lisa Rein wrote:
>I'm just jumping in here to make an observation that I think it is
>interesting that Uche "isn't interested in XML Schema", he just uses XML
>Namespaces...

I'm just jumping in here to point out that Uche is perhaps the most
prolific and thorough implementor of standards based software since
James Clark.
He thinks about standarization issues more deeply that most of
us do and more deeply than some of can.

If he highlights an issue, it is probably real and deserves 110% respectful
consideration on xml-dev. Uppercase flamebait is wasted bandwidth
in this forum.

[much SHOUTING deleted].

Sean McGrath