Odd timing of XML-DEV mail

I've held off asking about this because I seem to have perpetual problems
with the XML-DEV listserv and I imagine Karl Best is thoroughly tired of
me, but in the past week or so I've been getting all my XML-DEV mail in a
huge batch once a day.

It's not a digest: I get all the messages separately.  Based on the
timings of off-list responses I get, others don't seem to have this
problem so I thought maybe it was just me, except that I just noticed that
I seem to also get out-of-office auto-replies at odd times after I send
my messages.

Just wondering if it was just me again.  Thanks.