RDDL API

I think it would be fairly straightforward to write a SAX filter looking
something like:

    RDDLFilter rdf .... oops can't use that name....

    RDDLParser rdp = new RDDLParser();

    ContentHandler ch = (ContentHandler) rdp;

    // hook it up...

    rdp.resolve(namespaceURI, arcroleURI);

    This would work for well-formed resources and perhaps we need something
like

    InputStream s = rdp.getResource(namespaceURI,arcroleURI);

    for non-XML resources.

    Anything else needed?

-Jonathan