open source tool

Hello everybody,

does any of you know of an open source tool or code in order to create java
objects from xml schema files (xsd) including methods for setting
and getting child/attribute elements?

I know oracle has a good tool called classgenerator but it doesn't seem to
include into the java objects, information about regular expressions when
using simpleType and one has to use the namespace xsd in all tags (e.g
xsd:element)otherwise (at least that has happened to me) the application
doesn't run. Also it doesn't identify type (un-named simple or complex type
definition).It requires simpleType or complexType to be used instead

Do you know of a similar tool or does anybody know how I can overcome these
problems with oracle classgenerator? I admit I didn't deal with that too long
and maybe there's something I'm missing.
Thanks

Giota