[RDDL] Java API

Some code has been placed at:
http://www.rddl.org/org/rddl

which demonstates the beginnings of a RDDL API. I haven't tried to compile
it yet but I wanted to let people know where this project is located, in
particular several people are looking at RDDL APIs for other languages, and
this way we can all see what is going on.

In particular support is being developed for interoperability with URLs that
don't resolve to RDDL. The only information we generally get about such
resources is their content-type as told by the HTTP server, and what we can
figure out by parsing the contents.

Additional support will be developed for clients which don't support RDDL
but who specifically ask for a particular content-type (e.g. a particular
RDDL document can define content-type="application/xml" as identifing an XML
Schema)

-Jonathan