SAX2 bugs???

It's been a couple of weeks since I put out the bug-fix prerelease for
SAX2, and I haven't heard anything from anyone about it.  I assume,
then, that one of the following statements is true:

1. I have become perfect and error-free (unlikely, but comforting).

2. Everyone is still in too much of an eggnog-and-turkey stupor to
look at code.

3. I've missed bug-reports scattered among the noise of xml-dev.

Please take a look; I'd like to finalize the bug-fix release this
month so that we can move on to finding SAX a new home.

  http://www.megginson.com/SAX/Java/sax2-r2pre.zip

All the best,

David

           http://www.megginson.com/