Re: And the DTD says, "I'm NOT dead yet!!"

Is this something that RELAX takes care of with it's <elementRule role=""
label="">
whereby two element rules can have the same role with a different label
depending on how they constrain their child elements ?

I'm no expert here - just throwing ideas onto the fire ;-)

Caroline