Re: URIs, names and well known RDDL names, was: Re: Quick edit

At 10:20 AM 09/01/01 +0000, Henry S. Thompson wrote:
>I strongly agree with Jason's analysis here.  I certainly want _some_
>attribute of rddl:resource to _always_ be
>http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema if what's pointed to is in fact an
>XML Schema!

Hrumph.  I think Henry's right.  Maybe my minimalism was a bit too
brutal?

So, maybe

 role= required canonical name for what kind type of thing it is, like
       Henry says; we still provide a list of them in rddl.org/roles.html

 arcrole= optional user-provided selector, also a URI, RDDL doesn't
          provide any help here.

Anyone have a better idea? -Tim