Re: DTD and Illegal Construct

Deborah Aleyne Lapeyre wrote:

> Wow, it was so good to see Sam Wilmott quoted again,
> he is one of our industries real thinkers.

No question - he's one of the smartest people around.

> My personal favorite ambiguity puzzle (which I used to
> give to SGML DTD-writer classes) goes something like this:

Without doubt, my favorite is:

   a, (b, a)*, b?

It's the only form of ambiguity that can't be resolved while preserving
the original intent of the model - but feel free to try...

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au
       - Einstein