Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h

From: Ann Navarro [mailto:ann@webgeek.com]

The W3C has made calls for prior art to fight patent assertions in the
past, I wouldn't expect that policy to change. With all respect to Eve,
Sun's "offer" for the licensing is inappropriate in an consortium-based
standards body, and should not attempt to force submissions of what
otherwise could be true IP of other companies into the open-source space.

I would certainly lobby for a rejection of any document containing such a
clause.