RE: How could RDDL be distributed ?

Eric van der Vlist wrote,
> I am not familiar with such URI resolution servers, and I
> wonder what it means when/if I want to process a document on my
> disconnected laptop computer (a common problem with DTD system
> IDs).

To do the job you'd need some mechanism for ensuring that all
the DTDs were cached locally before pulling out the wire. It'd
be nice if that local caching mechanism got along well with a
mechanism for connected distribution and replication.

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                               InterX
Internet Systems Architect                5/6 Glenthorne Mews