Standard DTD...

Hi,
     I'm new to XML and have a question regarding DTDs. Does anyone know if
a standard DTD exists for network management applications. For ex, I read
that there is a MathML for creating complex mathematical formulas and
VoiceML for making Internet information available via phone and voice.
Similarly, is there one for making network information available to
applications?

Thanks
Ram