why importNode error like this

When I was compiling and running my program
on NT, JVM 1.3.0-C mixed mode
IT was fine.

However, when it comes to solaris 2.6 JVM 1.2.2
it compiles well, but when running, it
throws this exception:

org.w3c.dom.Document: method
importNode(Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;Z)Lorg/w3c/dom/Node; not found
        at test.main(test.java:45)

I don't quite understand why it compiles but fail to run, and what does
that "L" before "org/w3c..." stands for. And why the "boolean" changes
to "Z"?