Proposal for new RDDL natures and purpose

I'd like to propose a new "purpose" for RDDL that would be something
like "alternative representation" (I think that it's slightly different
than a "normative resource") and new natures that would cover commonly
used formats (xhtml, html, wml, svg, ... as well as RDF).

My first motivation is to allow to specify the location of a RDF
document that would be equivalent to the RDDL (in case its publisher
would like to provide it).

I have also noticed that using XHTML or HTML namespaces as the nature of
resource seems to be a common practice and I think it should be
documented.

There is also a decision to take for these types of document about using
the URI of their mime types or their namespace URI.

Thanks

Eric