-----Original Message-----
From: Eric van der Vlist [mailto:vdv@dyomedea.com]

You're right that there is probably nothing very new here, but I am
afraid I don't get your point.

Do you mean that such large systems cannot be modeled, that a single
model cannot be shared by all the involved parties or that schema
languages should try to (better) take this requirement into account ?