RE: ANNOUNCE

Actually,

ANNOUNCE (Commercial) yada yada yada.... URL

so if we are interested we can find it.  The best
approach seems to be minimal assertion:  "it's
one of these, it's new, see here for details".

Leave the excess for the Tube.

BTW:  anyone looked at the Microsoft commercials
for their new enterprise systems and asked if, given
the layoffs emerging out there, it will be
really bad taste to talk about "needy people"
and how the machine isn't "needy" or "lonely"?  It might
sell well in the management suites, but they may
be about to commit some major faux pas if
they let those out on the Tube.

InternetTimes change... quickly.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard