Re: ANNOUNCE - PerXML Released

Could we please change nothing and keep
it all like it was before?

Many thanks.

Rgds.Paul.

PS. This is the first time in my life when I agree
with each and every letter,  posted on this subject,
in the situation when most of  the letters are
contradicting other letters...

This situation makes me think that I'm having some
strange mental problem. Could we please leave this
issue to the moderator of this list ( as it has to be,
I think ? )