RE: Reg Validation of xml

Ganesh_br wrote:
>  <Schema name="Root"
>  xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data"
>  xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes">
>  We are using the xerces DOM parser from apache. In our code
> we have set
>  the validation property to true. the code is like this

Your "schema" appears to be expressed in Microsoft proprietary XML Data Reduced (XDR) format.  Released versions of Xerces-J currently supports the April 2000 working draft of W3C's XML Schema while
the CVS version is migrating to the November 2000 candidate recommendation.

If you are just wanting to experiment with XML Schema, I would recommend using XML Spy, the XSV validator or Oracle Schema Processor for Java. All support the Candidate Recommendation syntax.  See
http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema for download information.