Happy ending

First, thanks for all the messages of support and encouragement from members
of various lists. It's good to know that XML-RPC is well-loved, at least by
most.

Second -- thanks to Anne Thomas Manes of Sun for working it out within Sun.
The name of their document will change to something that makes it clear that
they're working on an API for XML-based RPC for Java.

One more comment -- it's cool when we can work with each other for a common
goal. I think it's great that Sun is getting behind SOAP and other XML-based
protocols. This is perhaps one of those times when it's *not* even worse
than it appears. ;->

Dave

Dave Winer, UserLand Software
Daily notes: http://www.scripting.com/