RE: different communities

>And I'm suggesting we take a look at the cracks in the wall now, before we
>have a major break.

Exactly.
I am trying to be unreasonable.

Can you please debrief.
Or help me where I have missed the fundamental problem statement.

If we think of the problem as solvable how does it break down?
What is fundamental?
Has it been solved in other domains, and in useful ways?
Can we simplify?
Can we re-express into solvable problem space.

Check : problem? Different granularities of information presentation
devices?
Check : problem? 'lower level' Path versus type constraints?

Jan