RE: different communities

At 11:35 AM 2/9/2001 -0500, you wrote:

>If you want to continue this meta-discussion, I'd suggest we take it
>offlist and let the developers get back to work.

If you choose to take it offline, which is your right to do, I, for one
will  *demand* that you include others (me) in that activity. May I suggest
opening a free, unencumbered by advertisement, forum at
www.quicktopic.com.  You go there, select a topic name, then advise
everyone who wants to know where the URL has been placed.  It remains
completely anonymous unless you publish the URL in a list such as this that
gets scanned by the search engines.  Then, it's available to everyone.

This is far too interesting a discussion, one that is fomenting underneath
the XTM topic maps activity as well.
Cheers
Jack

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.