From: ChrisDevich@UB2B.com [mailto:ChrisDevich@UB2B.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 12:15 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: XML Technology Review

I am a programmer who for my last few assignments has had
to generate XML messages on various platforms from various
information sources.  A friend and I built a tool that has helped
us achieve the goal quickly and sufficiently.

If you could take a minute to look at what we have and give
your comments it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Brian