Re: tree with xml

Hi,

Thanks for our answer, i tought noone would :-)
In the mean time, i browsed through websites and some doc, and had already
understood what you explained to me.
And i've also tried to mess out a little bit with java and php and an xml
file of mine.
It seemed to work ok, except when i tried to do what i wanted to do in the
first place
Something like reproducing a file/directory hierarchy
like
<folder name="root">
    <file>
        <type>doc</type>
        <filename>mytest</filename>
        <last-visited-date>011201</last-visited-date>
    </file>
    <file>
        <type>doc</type>
        <filename>mytest2</filename>
        <last-visited-date>011201</last-visited-date>
    </file>
    <folder name="subdir-test">
        <file>
            <type>doc</type>
            <filename>mytest-insubdir</filename>
            <last-visited-date>011201</last-visited-date>
        </file>
        <folder name="subsubdir">
            <file>
                <type>doc</type>
                <filename>subsubdir-testfile</filename>
                <last-visited-date>011201</last-visited-date>
            </file>
        </folder>
    </folder>
</folder>

See what i mean? The parser i used seemed not the 'see' the <file>'s inside
the <folder>'s, and i didn't really understand what and how to do, so i
decided to ask the mailing list...
So maybe you can point me to some more precise doc, or book ?

Thanks anyway

greg