[ANN] eXcelon Portal Server 3.0 Beta

eXcelon Corporation announces the availability of Portal Server 3.0 Beta:
the premier platform for developing XML-based applications.  Portal Server
3.0 Beta includes our new XML application development environment: Stylus
Studio.  Come take part in our beta program and experience the most scable,
standards-based, and easy-to-use XML application platform.

You can find out more about Portal Server 3.0 in our online seminar at
http://exceloncorp.certification.net/excelon/gateway_pr.jsp.  When you are
ready to join our beta program, please apply at
http://www.exceloncorp.com/beta/b2bps/qualify.html.  Support for the beta
program is through the eXcelon Developer's Network, a great resource on
eXcelon products and XML technology:
http://www.exceloncorp.com/products/developers_network.html.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Parkerson
Product Manager - Portal Server & Development Tools
eXcelon Corporation
Burlington, MA
(781) 674-5393
http://www.exceloncorp.com