-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Jelliffe [mailto:ricko@allette.com.au]

Sorry, that was bad even for me. XLink is an example of what I mean. By
using the XLink architecture, there will be less need for agreement between
humans (or computers) on the meaning of the specific labels, because they
already know about the architectural label. So the difficult task that Len
talks about of human agreement reduces to apply only to those people who
need to know the specifics: in many cases this may be no-one.