RE: Article (part of column) on XML & Semantics

But a good article.  Keep posting the URL
when you do updates so I can keep reading
them.  I can't of course, "handle" them.

To complete the thought:

> Too often, philosophers are programmers without
> hands and programmers are philosophers without eyes.

Blind programmers lead handless philosophers
to deep pools where the philosopher must walk
on water because he cannot swim.  If the
programmer follows the philosopher, he
drowns because he blindly tries to hold on to the
feet of the philosopher.

Don't do anything subversive in the article
on my account.  I concur with your editor:
some people actually have to see and handle themselves
while keeping their feet dry and their hands
to themselves.   The humanML
list will provide me all the water walking
practice I need this year.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.