RE: Compression

:I'm sure there are a lot of other situations outside
:compression where such
:a system could be used, which is why I presume the idea isn't
:original ;-)

You're on the verge of discovering message passing agents
(<http://www.fipa.org>). The facility to enable machine conversations is the
interesting bit. What you haven't mentioned is how A and B are able to tell
each other anything at all :) In this case and in the XML firmament, maybe
by using CC/PP.

Bill

----
Bill de hÓra  :  InterX  :  bdehora@interx.com