RE: Why 90 percent of XML standards will fail

That's why some people are and have always
been "sensitive" when the term "standard"
is applied to W3C specifications.  The
word pollution started here in XML and if we
are now sickened by it, we have only
ourselves to slap around for that.

We don't have to be mean about it,
but those who write a lot for media
about the subject should be scrupulous
about these terms and not wave them
off as insignificant *crap*.  Knowing
that someday the shoe on the other
foot may rest deeply in *crap* the bear leaves,
is a sign of savvy.

Len
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard

Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.