XML Java Parser...

Hi everybody out there!!

Sorry to disturb you all out there, the guru of XML
technology. Actually i am new to the world of XML. I
have got a problem related to XML. I think you people
can help me in that.
We are doing a project in Java using Servlets and JSP.
We got a requirement of uploading an XML file and
parse it to get the data in java beans. As we all are
new to XML and the requirement is urgent, can anybody
help me by sending some piece of code which i can
attach to the existing code (with the required
modifications) to get the work done.

I will be very much thankful to you all.

Thanks and Regards
AMIT JAIN