-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Borden [mailto:jborden@mediaone.net]

Well we start to see the real power of schematron. But I mean an actual W3C
XML Schema validator written in XSLT which could use the document() xpath
function to load an actual W3C XML Schema document, and could output an
actual PSVI. I'm simply recasting the magic of schema validation as a simple
transform, and the PSVI as simply the result, and no more ominous than the
result of a schematron.