Re: [xsl] ANNOUNCE: Petition to withdraw xsl:script from XSLT 1.1

Well, Javascript works pretty well on millions and millions of browsers.
Runs on a most web servers, too.  Folks have been integrating it into Apache
SOAP with some success.  Probably not a screamer, performance-wise.  But
probably not the bottleneck, either.  Your mileage may vary.  If you don't
like it, don't use it.  It is optional, after all.

The RDDL processing you suggest should probably be resolved externally (e.g.
server side, before sending to a browser).  Presumably, you've received the
stylesheet appropriate to the current output device, thus the appropriate
extension should have been identified and included.

take it easy,
Charles Reitzel