Since XML.Com is unbiased

Edd, Since XML.Com is unbiased, how about linking to RSS 0.92?

http://backend.userland.com/rss092

And how about an unbiased review of it! ;->

I think it's pretty cool. It delivers a lot of benefits with very little
added complexity, makes an interesting A-B comparison to the maze of
complication being delivered by the "RSS 1.0" team.

So far, nary a mention on XML.Com.

Dave

PS: We're going to have to discuss this somewhere, since XML-DEV has been so
active lately, let's do it here.

Dave Winer, UserLand Software
Daily notes: http://www.scripting.com/
"It's even worse than it appears."