Looking for help with MSXML CAB

I have built an ActiveX control that I am trying to deploy on our intranet.
It happens to include MSXML (I'm trying to make the DHTML Edit control
produce XML for an HTML-like schema). When I go to deploy the control, it
fails to load properly in IE 5. I know its MSXML since when I remove it, the
control works fine. I have built my CAB files with MSXML included and by
linking it to the CAB provided by Microsoft. I have even tried to simply
install MSXML on its own using the <object> code provided on the MSXML
redistributable webpage.

I really need some help with this.
Thanks!