[RDDL] RDDLClassLoader

Assuming that similar mechanisms are written for other languages, what
RDDLClassLoader enables is RDDL based language independent code to be bound
to XML namespaces. Actually the nature of the code is its language and its
purpose depends on what the code might be used for e.g. an XSLT extension
would have the purpose:
"http://www.rddl.org/purposes/software#xslt-extension"

For example this could be used to create a language and platform independent
XML 'browser'. New namespaces would be published along with code that bind
elements to behaviors e.g. SVG, MathML etc.

I've posted a version of the java RDDLClassLoader which at least minimally
works -- i.e. there is test code that it passes. This implementation has
debugging printlns and no particular attempt has been made to be maximally
efficient (i.e. no caching or precompilation of RDDL documents).

The JAR: http://www.rddl.org/rddl.jar
The example namespace: http://www.rddl.org/examples/classloader

The test: org.rddl.examples.RDDLclTest

If people implement the example class org.rddl.examples.Adder in other
languages I would like to include these in the classloader document so we
can test interoperability.

Jonathan Borden
The Open Healthcare Group
http://www.openhealth.org