RE: typing

Not exactly a troll.  Just sort of. :-)

System ids should always retrieve
an entity from whereever it is as long
as the resource is available.  No
it shouldn't travel with every instance.
Using a protocol morph in a public
name is a terrible idea, but we've
been through that before.

I don't think the W3C servers can stand
the punishment of millions of pages
hitting them at once.  Entity resolution
of centralized resources doesn't look
to me like a scalable idea.  Local
copies do.

I don't know if it is a bug because