Re: Request for a poll: (was RE: Datatypes vs anarchy)

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 09:44:05AM +0000, Sean McGrath wrote:
>=20

Of those, in the AbiWord file format we use the following:

SAX (but in C, so the levels don't matter).
Mixed Content
And we plan to use namespaces in the future.  Other than that, I don't
see a likelyhood of using anything else that you mentioned (or the
complicated stuff that you didn't mention). =20
          =20
sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dynds.org/decss