RE: Request for a poll: (was RE: Datatypes vs anarchy)

[...]

> I think it would be interesting to run a poll of the XML developer
> community to find out how XML work really gets done
> in the real world and what features are really used rather
> than just debated on XML-DEV. Questions such as:

[...]

> Thoughts?

If we can formulate a poll/questionnaire that everyone is happy with,
I'm willing to collate the results offlist, rather than have everyone post
answers directly.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect       | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"