RE: Request for a poll: (was RE: Datatypes vs anarchy)

If we can formulate a poll/questionnaire that everyone is happy with,
I'm willing to collate the results offlist, rather than have everyone post
answers directly.

Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect       | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"
http://www.xml.com/pub/xmldeviant    |     -- William of Ockham