RE: Request for a poll: (was RE: Datatypes vs anarchy)

At 11:12 AM 3/14/01 +0000, Leigh Dodds wrote:
>If we can formulate a poll/questionnaire that everyone is happy with,
>I'm willing to collate the results offlist, rather than have everyone post
>answers directly.

Great.

Just to be clear, I was not thinking in terms of showering this list with
e-mails for this exercise. A form based questionaire on a website would
be great. I can set one up on www.propylon.com but
would prefer if it was on a more visible XML portal
site (hint, hint.)