Re: Bad Business (was Re: advocating XML)

"Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com> said:

>Heh.  I've spent a lot of time telling people they don't need XML, mostly
>people who read about XML and thought it was time to change from HTML.

So have we at Mulberry.  And the odd thing seems to be that they get
very angry with us, ask us what the $#$%#^#$% kind of XML consultants
we are anyway, and go hire some other XML consultant who will
give them XML.

Tis an odd world when consultants think more about requirements
than client businesses do.

--Debbie
Deborah Aleyne Lapeyre               mailto:dalapeyre@mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9633