Re: Request for a poll: (was RE: Datatypes vs anarchy)

Michael Brennan wrote:
> XML Schema presents, I think, an important
> lesson for us to learn. There was too much expectation on the part of too
> many people for a grand unified schema language that would support
> everyone's use case.

Interesting. Could be I'm looking at the world through Ron-colored eyes,
but most of the complaints I have heard were that it did too much and
that people wanted to avoid the kitchen sink syndrome. Maybe it was
different at ground zero...

--
Ronald Bourret
Programming, Writing, and Training