[ANN] eXcelon Ships Portal Server 3.0 Beta 2!

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of
Portal Server 3.0 Beta 2, the core of eXcelon's XML based
self-service and collaborative infrastructure platform.
We would like to thank you for the great response to our
initial beta release and your feedback has been helpful
in improving our latest beta release.

Existing beta participants will receive a private e-mail with
instructions for obtaining the latest beta release.  If you
are not already a member of our beta program, you can find out
more about the program and sign up at
http://www.exceloncorp.com/beta/b2bps.html.

Major improvements have been made between beta 1 and beta 2
in the areas of:
- Management features
- Stylus Studio development environment features
- File load performance
- XPath query and indexing features and performance
- XSLT features and performance
- Product examples

Full details of changes and new features are contained in the
product documentation.

Thanks for all of your support!
Chris

Chris Parkerson - Product Manager