Re: Potential bug in Oracle XML Parser 2.0.7.0.0 (C) xslprocess()xslprocessex() functions

| I am developing on a Solaris platform using  Oracle XML Parser 2.0.7.0.0 (C)
|
| I have found that xslprocess() and xslprocessex() functions fail (core dump)
| when processing an XML document with attribute values defaulted by
| xmlparse() according to the DTD.

I'm unable to reproduce this with the 8.1.7.1 release of
the XML Parser for C or the 9.0.0.0 Beta release of the same
which are due to be staged this week for download on our OTN site.

Oracle-specific questions are likely most quickly addressed
by posting to our online technical discussion forum for XML at:

http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml

Then click on "Discussions".

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/