RE: generating an DOM object from a non-XML source in Java

<- I've got what I hope is a simple question for the pros.  I'm
<- trying to loop
<- through some delimited text and generate an XML object to end up with a
<- valid XML object and/or string.

There's a lightweight (no DOM) delimited text -> XML converter (CSVToXML)
with source, and one or two other simple XML/Java apps that might be useful
copy&pastewise at http://www.isacat.net/2001/code/index.htm