Re: ANN: examplotron.

John Cowan wrote:

> Eric van der Vlist wrote:
>
> > The idea beyond examplotron -and the reason why it's so simple to use-
> > is to define schemas giving sample documents.
>
> Very nice!  The obvious limitation is that recursive models cannot
> be supported, which should be mentioned in the doco.

Right, I'll add it.

More generally, this simple mechanism does validate only the
constructions that it "sees" in a sample document, not those that are
abstractly constructed.

It's possible to extend it like I have shown for the definition of the
occurrences, but then it would loose much of its simplicity and become a
classical schema language.

Thanks

Eric