looking for old date/email uri scheme proposal

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if someone'll remember this -- can't find it via google
etc nor xml.org & egroups search of the archive.

A fair while back on xml-dev there was (as ever) discussion about
namespaces, and longevity of DNS-based URI schemes. So someone proposed
(and wrote up) a scheme based on combination of email and a
datestamp. I'm looking at some similar work now and wanted to do a
compare and contrast.

If you've a pointer or any better memories than me, I'd be grateful for
hints/urls... (I'm pretty sure it preceded the XML-URI kerfuffle of last
summer btw).

cheers,

Dan

--